Top 20 News Listings with
Full Story Links
Optional: Make a one-time donation to MarketingServ Agency for Hosting this RSS.com News content.
Make a monthly donation to MarketingServ Agency for Hosting this RSS.com News content.
Make a yearly donation to MarketingServ Agency for Hosting this RSS.com News content.
Choose an amount (Optional)
Or enter a custom amount (Optional)
Your contribution is appreciated. Thank you!
Your contribution is appreciated.
Your contribution is appreciated.DonateDonate monthlyDonate yearly
FEATURED TOP NEWS FEEDS
Click the News Link to Visit the Article’s Website. Then Click the Back Button to Return to this Post.
Top 20 CNN
Top 20 New York Times
- by Maggie Haberman, Glenn Thrush and Charlie SavageThe materials included some marked as top secret and meant to be viewed only in secure government facilities, according to a copy of the warrant.
- Trump Claims He Declassified All the Documents at Mar-a-Lago. Even if That’s True, it Probably Doesn’t Matterby Charlie SavageNone of the three criminal laws cited in the search warrant turn on whether documents have been deemed to be classified.
- by Michael D. Shear and Zolan Kanno-YoungsCongress gave final approval to the Inflation Reduction Act, which will lower the cost of prescription drugs, extend health care subsidies and invest billions into climate and energy programs.
- by Emily CochraneThe passage of the bill, which appeared dead just weeks ago, caps a Democratic effort to deliver on major components of President Biden’s agenda.
- by Jay Root, David Gelles, Elizabeth A. Harris and Julia JacobsThe author was set to deliver a lecture at the Chautauqua Institution when an assailant rushed at him.
- by Isabella Simonetti and Joe RennisonPositive economic signs have sent the S&P 500 higher for four consecutive weeks, but some investors worry about how long the rally can last.
- by Jody FreemanThere may be better ways to slow global warming, but this legislation is a big step forward.
- by David BrooksThe coming clash between the legal system and the electoral system.
- by Phoebe WahlAn illustrator finds freedom in the water.
- by Marc Santora and Jason HorowitzPresident Volodymyr Zelensky accused Russia of “nuclear blackmail” as the two sides traded blame.
- by Joseph Goldstein and Sharon OttermanThe detection of the virus in sewage suggests it is circulating in the city, Health Department officials said.
- by Thomas FullerChurch leaders disclosed that multiple Southern Baptist entities were under investigation and said that all would cooperate.
- by Charlie SavageThree criminal statutes show the inquiry goes beyond classified information — and that the former president is also suspected of obstructing an unidentified government effort.
- by Daniel Victor and Remy TuminThe actress, 53, was being kept on life support while it was being determined if her organs could be donated, the representative said.
- by Gernot WagnerGetting off fossil fuels can bring price stability and significant savings, but consumers may also face “greenflation.”
- by Lisa Friedman and Coral DavenportThe bill will cut U.S. emissions, but not nearly enough. It’s “like losing 20 pounds when you need to lose 100 pounds” one expert said.
- by Madison Malone KircherFears about TikTok and rumors of a secret documentary swirl around sorority rush week at the University of Alabama.
- by Daniel E. Slotnik and Jonathan WolfeHere’s what you need to know at the end of the day.
- by Reid J. EpsteinRobin Vos, the speaker of the State Assembly, said he was ending a widely criticized 14-month inquiry into the state’s 2020 results led by Michael Gableman, a former Wisconsin Supreme Court justice.
- by Emily AnthesThe new recommendations put the onus on individuals to protect themselves. Here’s how to navigate them.
Top 20 Huffington Post
- Medical and psychiatric records of parents of children killed in the 2012 school massacre were among a document dump that included Jones' leaked texts.
- The Trump family was “actually able to see the whole thing,” attorney Christina Bobb said of the FBI search of Mar-a-Lago.
- "Alarm has grown when you talk to advisers of the former president," Washington Post reporter Josh Dawsey tells MSNBC.
- "cats have the right idea: wake up and scream your little face off until the world gives you what you need"
- The QB has been accused by two dozen women of sexual misconduct during massage therapy sessions.
- San Diego Padres star Fernando Tatis Jr. has been suspended 80 games by Major League Baseball after testing positive for a performance-enhancing substance.
- Apparently the House Republican leader forgot the country was being ravaged in 2020 by COVID-19 before vaccines were available.
- The Fox News host had displayed a fabricated image of the magistrate judge beside convicted sex offender Ghislaine Maxwell without saying that it was fake.
- The cable network suspended him for 8 months in 2020 after he was fired by The New Yorker magazine masturbating on a Zoom call with his fellow employees.
- After a long, winding journey, the Inflation Reduction Act now heads to President Joe Biden for his signature.
- DeGeneres and Heche dated from 1997 to 2000.
- "Just so we are clear, this sure looks like an admission of guilt," an elections expert noted.
- The new independent union Trader Joe’s United has now won two elections in as many months, showing momentum behind the young campaign.
- Law enforcement has been concerned about classified material at Mar-a-Lago that Trump took with him when he left office.
- The “Avengers” star posted a childhood photo that revealed he wasn’t a Marvel fan.
- “Nuclear weapons issue is a hoax, just like Russia," the former president said.
- Many Canadians support euthanasia but human rights advocates say the country’s regulations lack necessary safeguards and devalue the lives of disabled people.
- She was best known for her role in the long-running soap opera “Another World.” Her film credits include "Six Days Seven Nights" and "Donnie Brasco."
- The Prime Video series is full of heart and provides depth to its characters in a way that totally enraptures viewers.
Top 20 Fox News
- Through the work of our Tim Tebow Foundation on anti-human trafficking we have been able to rescue people from true evil. And now we are stepping up to do even more.
- Food banks across the United States told Fox News Digital that working families are flocking to their locations as high inflation changes the demographics of their clientele.
- Meet the dog rescue organization that is committed to helping senior people and dogs in need. The California group has a mission to give older people "peace of mind" about their pets.
- White House condemns 'reprehensible' attack against Salman Rushdie: 'This act of violence is appalling'The White House released a statement on Friday in which it slammed the attack on author Salman Rushdie as "reprehensible." Rushdie is undergoing surgery.
- Attorney for former President Donald Trump Christina Bobb reacted to the warrant used in the FBI’s raid on Trump’s home Friday on “The Ingraham Angle.”
- Georgia murder suspect wanted by police calls 911 over cold McDonald's fries, gets arrested following pursuitA Georgia man who was on the run from police for an outstanding warrant called 911 to dispute service at a McDonald's restaurant in Kennesaw, which resulted in him getting arrested.
- Greg Gutfeld reacted to the media's criticism of Americans speaking out against the FBI's raid of former President Donald Trump's Mar-a-Lago home on 'Gutfeld!'
- Carly Shimkus discussed with Greg Gutfeld and guests how the affidavit is what everyone is really interested regarding the raid on Trump on "Gutfeld!"
- A total of 14 people were injured at an Irish pub on Friday after a driver crashed a vehicle into an Arlington restaurant. The incident is under investigation.
- "Real Time" host Bill Maher expressed concern that the FBI raid at Mar-a-Lago will benefit former President Donald Trump, arguing Ron DeSantis "hates this more than anybody."
Top 20 USA Today
- Over 100 homes evacuated in Southern California over chemical leak as officials fear potential explosionbyOfficials have shut down a freeway and evacuated a neighborhood near Perris in Riverside County, California after a chemical leak on train car.
- by Crews continued working to repair the Provincetown sewer system. A power outage Thursday cased the Cape Cod travel destination's sewer system failure.
- by Here's the latest for Friday, August 12: Trump had documents labeled "top secret"; Author Salman Rushdie attacked on stage; House close to passage on climate and health care bill; Gunman kills 11 people in Montenegro.
- by A study says that as the Earth warms, a California flood that would swamp Los Angeles, displace millions and cause historic damage gets more likely.
- by Since 2020, there's been a "meteoric" rise in thefts of catalytic converters, which can cost thousands to replace. Here's what to know.
- by Salman Rushdie, whose writing led to death threats from Iran in the 1980s, has been stabbed in Western New York. (Aug. 12)
- by A large wildfire in a rural area of Hawaii's Big Island is not threatening any homes, but high winds and extremely dry conditions are making it difficult for crews to contain the blaze. (Aug.12)
- by Italy's worst drought in decades has caused the water level of the country's largest lake to fall sharply and reduce in size. At Sirmione, in the southernmost part of Lake Garda, rocky "beaches" have emerged where the water usually is – enabling tourists to stroll and sunbathe. (Aug. 12)
- by Former Louisville Metro Police Detective Kelly Goodlett will plead guilty to conspiring to violate the civil rights of Breonna Taylor.
- by When schoolchildren return to California classrooms for the 2022-2023 school year, they will all be eligible for free breakfast and lunch.
- by Casino-goers contended with flooding on the Las Vegas strip for the second time in weeks. Videos showed streets turned to lagoons.
- by The last supermoon of the year lit up the night sky in countries around the world. (Aug. 12)
- by A New York judge has ordered that Donald Trump's company and its longtime finance chief stand trial in the fall on tax fraud charges.
- by Authorities have identified Ricky Shiffer as the man in Ohio who was killed during a standoff after an attempt to attack the local FBI field office.
- by As India reaches it's 75th year as a democracy, some question how democratic the country still is under it's ruling government. (Aug. 12)
- by Collin Hagan, 27, of Toivola, Michigan died as he helped fight the Big Swamp fire near Oakridge, Oregon in the Willamette National Forest.
- by Suspect Ricky Shiffer posted messages to former President Trump's Truth Social site as he was trying to break into the Cincinnati FBI office.
- by The nation's top public health agency relaxed its COVID-19 guidelines Thursday, dropping the recommendation that Americans quarantine themselves if they come into close contact with an infected person. (Aug. 12)
- by The FDA now recommends taking 3 home tests over 5 days to be more confident you don't have COVID-19, especially if you fear you've been exposed.
- by For most teenage girls in Afghanistan it's been a year since they set foot in a classroom. With no sign the ruling Taliban will allow them back to school, some are trying to find ways to keep education from stalling for a generation of young women. (Aug. 12)
Top 20 Reuters
Top 20 Politico
- by Ella Creamer and PHOTOGRAPHS BY NANNA MUUS STEFFENSEN FOR POLITICOA photographer chronicles the myriad ways Afghan women have suffered since the Taliban took over.
- by Anthony Adragna"Every day that information of such a classification sits in an unsecure location is a risk to our national security," Rep. Adam Schiff said.
- by Matthew KarnitschnigNon-US citizens would be allowed to do business with companies that have ‘transactions’ with Tehran’s ubiquitous military force.
- by Nicholas WuThe phone seizure comes as the DOJ has rapidly ramped up its investigation into efforts to subvert the 2020 election.
- by Anthony AdragnaSenate Republicans blocked the legislation, which boosts benefits for veterans exposed to toxic substances while on duty, despite previous overwhelming support.
- by Anthony Adragna and Josh SiegelManchin, who chairs the Energy Committee, has pushed for the Mountain Valley Pipeline for years.
- by Jordain Carney and Anthony AdragnaThe Majority Leader said he believes the Senate will send the bill to Joe Biden's desk Tuesday evening.
- by Anthony Adragna and Nancy VuManchin has threatened "consequences" if the provision doesn't pass, but right now it's GOP senators threatening to block it.
- by Anthony AdragnaIt comes as China has warned of serious consequences from a Pelosi visit.
- by Nicholas Wu, Sarah Ferris and Jordain CarneyNancy Pelosi said she would defer to the Congressional Black Caucus amid the push toward a policing bills deal.
- by Nicholas WuIt’s the latest step in Fani Willis’ fast-paced investigation into efforts by Trump and his allies to overturn the 2020 election in Georgia.
- by Holly OtterbeinThe Democratic nominee for Senate, who suffered a stroke in mid-May, spoke for 10 minutes to a packed crowd in Erie.
- by Lara KorteGov. Gavin Newsom's office said the nuclear plant is an important part of a clean energy transition.
- by Bryan BenderFormer President Donald Trump’s stockpile of allegedly classified documents puts a system for hiding information in the spotlight.
- by Myah Ward“This depiction never took place & we wanted to make clear that we were showing a meme in jest," the Fox News host tweeted.
- by POLITICO StaffRead the unsealed version of the search warrant and an accompanying receipt below.
- by Matt DixonThe magistrate, who is Jewish, is facing attacks that are antisemitic in nature.
- Wisconsin Assembly leader axes 2020 election investigation after beating Trump-backed primary challengerby Zach MontellaroRepublican Robin Vos narrowly won his primary on Tuesday night.
- FBI search warrant shows Trump under investigation for potential obstruction of justice, Espionage Act violationsby Betsy Woodruff Swan, Kyle Cheney and Nicholas WuA search warrant viewed by POLITICO reveals that the FBI is investigating Donald Trump for potential violations of the Espionage Act and obstruction of justice laws.
- by Matt DixonPushaw transformed the office into one focused more on attacking reporters than helping them.
Top 20 Yahoo News
Top 20 Los Angeles Times
- by Gregory YeeGerardo Magallanes, 18, of San Pedro was arrested in connection with the killing of Monterey Park Police Officer Gardiel Solorio, authorities said.
- by Christian MartinezClark, 22, was killed March 18, 2018, when police fired 20 shots, striking him at least seven times. He was holding a cellphone.
- by Hannah WileyThe California Legislature on Thursday amended Senate Bill 519 to make it only a study of decriminalizing certain psychedelic drugs. State Sen. Scott Wiener (D-San Francisco), who wrote the measure, said he will reintroduce it next year.
- by Hannah FryThe sales tax has brought in $81.5 million since it first passed in 2016. Money from the tax makes up roughly a quarter of the city's operating budget.
- by Teresa Watanabe, Debbie TruongIn a mutiny against strict party rules imposed after allegations of frat house sexual assaults, six USC fraternities formally disaffiliated from the university, prompting warnings of "serious ramifications"
- by Itzel LunaVice President Kamala Harris joined Oakland Mayor Libby Schaaf on Friday to announce the Oakland Generation Fund, which aims to help end generational poverty.
- by Jessica Roy, Jon HealeyWhat will the Inflation Reduction Act do for you?
- by Salvador HernandezA man found shot Friday morning in Windsor Hills has died, authorities say.
- State leaders push back against ballot measure that would allow San Bernardino County to explore secessionby Summer LinState leaders push back against ballot measure that would allow San Bernardino County to explore secession
- by Christi Carras, Alexandra Del RosarioActor Anne Heche dies after suffering significant burns and a severe brain injury last week when she crashed her car into a Mar Vista home.
- by Nathan SolisSpectators Javier Carachure Menchaca, 19, and Juan Antonio Orozco, 22, were shot to death during the street takeover on Nov. 14, 2021.
- by Sammy RothThe plant could stay open through 2035 under a proposal from Gov. Gavin Newsom.
- by Louis SahagúnDespite worsening drought conditions, global warming has already doubled the odds that California will experience a catastrophic 'megaflood.'
- by Noah GoldbergA second flash flood within two weeks inundates Las Vegas, making 2022 the city's wettest monsoon season in a decade.
- by Alexandra E. Petri, Gregory YeeA chemical leak from a rail car has shut down the 215 Freeway in both directions in Riverside County and prompted the evacuation of more than 100 homes.
- by Melody GutierrezNearly 25 years after Times reporter Melody Gutierrez's family was forced to leave their Wonder Valley home, she returned to find a crumbling, empty house — or was it?
- by Gregory YeeZicam inventor Charles Hensley is charged with bilking investors out of hundreds of thousands of dollars by fraudulently using the 'Desilu' brand.
- by Emily Alpert ReyesHundreds of people received the monkeypox vaccine at St. John's Community Health in Leimert Park. The federal government has allowed medical providers to give smaller does to stretch supplies.
- by Priscella VegaWith the midterm election nearing, the super PAC Justice Unites Us is trying a new tactic to reach AAPI voters in competitive Orange County districts.
- by Richard Winton, Noah Goldberg, Nathan SolisFriends and colleagues are struggling to come to grips with how the woman they knew as a consummate professional and kind caregiver could be involved in such a horrific chain of events.